Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Love Mail!

So I drove past the house this afternoon and noticed a priority mail box sitting on the front porch. I was thinking it was the Gameboy games I'd ordered to replace the ones we've apparently given to the resale shop. ::sigh:: .. . nothing like giving your kid's big Christmas gift away within 3 months of her receiving it, then having to replace it, huh?

Sent Ian out to get it, and he came in with a box from Scrapbooks 'N More in North Carolina. I'm now the proud owner of these:



I was expecting these, as the owners let people call in and preorder them, but didn't expect them to show up so soon! And they even included materials for a project they did with Donna. Cool!

I had Ian take the picture. First time I've let him use the DRebel. He took about 15 shots until he took the one that he said was "the best one yet". ROFL . . .I think I'm training him to be like me.

I've gotta speed clean now, get the bottom half of the house looking decent, then I'm having a LONG sitdown with Donna! I can't wait! Wonder if I can keep Alaina occupied during Allie's jazz class so I can catch 30 minutes then? Hmmmmm . . .. I'm so looking forward to looking through/reading these books. I can't wait to get started on some projects!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME, whooohoo!!! heather i sure hope you share what projects your inspired to do first!!

Jamie said...

I'm so jealous! You have to tell me all about them! -Jamie

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! Not only do you have all 3 books, but they are signed!...and Donna commented on your blog!!! Dang girl! LOL

I was MIA when Donna posted about being able to get the books through her LSS and I missed out. I had preordered her book through Simple so that it would at least be signed, but then I got some error message saying they weren't able to process my order. :o/ I had to reorder and because it was after it was released, it wasn't signed. :::sniff, sniff::: I guess this just means I have to go to another CKU so I can get her to sign it. LOL