Well, the girls actually had recital on June 3, but I had several camera issues. . . .on rehearsal day, when you can actually TAKE pictures, my CF card flaked on me, and I didn't get pictures at all of Alaina's routine. ::sigh:: My SIL took pictures of Allie and my niece's routines, and I've yet to see them. So today, I took the girls to JCPenneys for pictures, then came home and took more (to the tune of 126. . a little obsessed are we???). Here's a few:
And for Connie, a picture of Allie boogie-ing:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I absolutely love the shadowed siholouettes (sp?)! Beautiful photos!
Your girls are so pretty, Heather! What darling outfits, too.
We're venturing into the world of dance this fall. Gabi has wanted to do ballet for quite some time, but we just didn't have the time with school. Now that we'll be home schooling, our schedule is more flexible. Wahoo!
2 comments:
I absolutely love the shadowed siholouettes (sp?)! Beautiful photos!
Your girls are so pretty, Heather! What darling outfits, too.
We're venturing into the world of dance this fall. Gabi has wanted to do ballet for quite some time, but we just didn't have the time with school. Now that we'll be home schooling, our schedule is more flexible. Wahoo!
Post a Comment