I've taken quite the vacation from blogging, but am feeling like I want to get back to it again. I know that part of my lack of blogging was due to Elaine's diagnosis, treatment, and her passing. I just didn't feel like writing posts about the everyday goings on in our lives. I miss her terribly, and not a day goes by that I don't think of her in some way or another. Just tonight, we were talking about wired jaws and we talked about how Elaine and I made Chris a horrible malted milk when his jaws were wired shut when he was in college.
So, I don't know how often I'll blog, but it will be much more often than once every 6 months! I did pre-date one entry from April 25th that you can find below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! More of Heather. This makes me happy.
You know what is so weird? You wrote about Elaine today, and just this morning I was thinking of your brother and niece and wondering how they are adjusting. I know that she was so loved by your entire family. And I am sure that her name is mentioned often in daily conversations.
Hugs, my friend. ~k
Heather, we miss Elaine terribly too. :(
So happy to have found your blog via FB. I have bookmarked it and will check back for updates!
Post a Comment