I am trying to share a couple lists of some of my favorite songs with some friends. I'm too impatient to wait for iMix to decide it's ready for me, so going to try and post them here. As many songs as I can link to youtube, I will.
a capella list (most songs by the group Acappella)
From the album All That I Need
1. Standing Right in Front of you
2. Jesus Knows
3. Abba Father
4. Begins
5. All That I Need (I love the beginning and end of this one)
From the album Heaven and Earth
6. Give me Jesus
From the album Hymns For All the World
7. Softly and Tenderly
8. Just As I Am
9. It Is Well
From the album Sweet Fellowship
10. Well On My Way A little 80s flashback for you. . . .I remember them singing this at Soul Lift after we'd opened for them
11. To Win As Many As Possible
From the album Traveling Shoes
12. Mountain Top
13. Easter Song
(my kids love Traveling Shoes as well. . . and it's a darn catchy tune)
From the album We Have Seen His Glory
14. Talk to Jah
15. Angels Long to Look
16. To Him Who Sits on the Throne
From the album Radiance
17. All Men Will Know
From the album Awesome God: A Cappella Worship
18. I Stand In Awe of You (has 2 other songs with it)
19. Lord Reign in Me
20. Firm Foundation
21. You Are My All In All
And, from the album The Best of the New Songs
22. There's a Stirring by Amy McCoy (I couldn't get this one to link up, but it's on iTunes).
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment