I've made some decisions lately that make me question my sanity:
- Signed all 3 kids up for soccer! EEK . . .that means before the season starts, I'm likely to have 7 practices a week to get kids to. And once the season starts . .. I'll have 3 games some Saturdays, at 2 or more different locations.
- On top of that, I suggested to Andy that he should be the coach for Alaina's team . . .so now we have to figure out how to make everyone happy with the practice schedule/uniform colors/etc. I don't know . . .I know that the little girls are fond of pink and purple . . . but for uniforms? Guess I'm too "uniform traditional" for that.
- The girls are at dance from 4-7:15 on Wednesdays . . . .They don't actually dance 3+ hours each, but they have one class on either end that doesn't match up with the other sister. You'd think I'd enjoy that time . . . but I about went insane after sitting there 2 hours last week.
- I signed up to be Ian's room mom. He's in the last year of elementary school . . .where everything is overdone and ultra-celebrated. Their last day of school party is actually an entire day!
- I'm homeschooling Alaina. Which makes all of the above stated items even more difficult.
So . . . I'm going a little on the nutty side, aren't I?
(see below for 1st day of school pictures of all 3)
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are NUTS!
Wow at least you aren't homeschooling ALL 3!
I have respect for moms who can do that. Elementary school is my light at the end of the tunnel. :)
Good luck with the soccer too and I think pink and purple would be FABULOUS for uniforms.
Post a Comment