My last set of updating was interrupted by some issue with blogspot (I couldn't get my post to go through) and a trip to Arkansas to visit family. I took the kids and we did a Wednesday-Sunday trip to spend time with my mom's family.
On the way back, I noticed something I see everytime and get a kick out of. Right around Greenville, there's a school called Bland Elementary School. I get the giggles everytime I go by . . .and now I know, there's a whole bland district! Just makes you wonder if their cafeteria food is any different from ours . . . tehehe . . .and how's the teaching? I'm sure it's a wonderful little district, the elementary school was exemplary this year .. . but the name just gets the mind racing.
Okay, doing the retroactive posting again, and adding other summer activities in.
Can't believe it . . . .school starts a week from today.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Heather -- I've been gathering stuff to make Baytown scrapbooks for Julia and Jenna. I'm new to this so be afraid -- VERY afraid.
Post a Comment