Going to try this post again . . . I had it all typed up and all pictures inserted and blogspot picked the moment I tried to post it to break down!
We hit the ground running from the time school was out. We left that night for San Antonio for a long Memorial Day weekend with Andy's family. We hit the zoo, the treehouse at the Witte, and Sea World. Of course, I took a million pictures there . . .not sure why. How many photos does one person need of some whale?


I love this one . . . shows a wonderful relationship between trainer and whale . .. and how amazing it must be to do this:

Once we got back, Ian had full day soccer camp. The girls Libby Lu'ed with Allie's Brownie Troop, went to a birthday party for one of Alaina's friends, had dress rehearsal and then 2 recitals. Whew!
Libby Lu:


Alaina doing tap:

Alaina's ballet (to Annie's Tomorrow)

Allison's tap:

Allison's ballet (I was sitting in the wrong place to get good pictures!)

Allison's jazz . . .the only non-blurry picture I got of this one.

This week is a 2 hour day camp for the girls. Our kids have been to this camp since they started it .. . and love it. It's at a farm, and they love going and feeding the animals, planting a garden, churning butter, etc.
1 comment:
The girls are so cute in their outfits. I bet you are one pround mamma!
Post a Comment