Monday, July 31, 2006

Sisters . . .

I took my own dance pictures this year. Wasn't going to pay for those cheesy 1/2 second "smile" photos from the dance studio photographer. They're definitely not in it for the shots that look good! So I get a couple of group shots (Alaina got 2 group shots this year as it was her first year to take ballet and tap as seperate classes, and Allie got 1 photo . . .don't remember which one, we haven't seen the pictures yet) each year, then take photos at home in the garage. Here are a few of the girls together.

The too often seen closed mouth smirk . . .


Doesn't Allie look like the most bored child you've ever seen?



I like this one. . .you can see the hint of a smile on Allie's face. . .maybe this isn't so bad . . .and Alaina's listening intently.



Allison actually looks slightly pleased . . .momentarily .. .



And then my favorite. . . doesn't this just make a statement about sisterhood? (I love the "backwards" cupping of Alaina's hand in both these last 2 shots)

No comments: