Monday, July 31, 2006

So, you think you can dance?

I could make this a post about my love of Benji on SYTYCD. . . but, well, I'm using it to show you some dance recital rehearsal pictures. Don't want to take away anything from Benji (GO BENJI!), but well . . . these little dancers can dance!

Note to readers . . . .don't think you can video and still photograph at the same time! It doesn't work out well.

I always have problems figuring out the right timing for the picture taking. Thinking I'm getting someone to come along next year to help me get the girls ready! Oh, and teach Allie to put on her own tights . . .that alone would help a lot!

Alaina's 2 dances . . . tap and ballet (never thought I'd be listening to little orphan Annie singing "tomorrow" again . . was just glad we had this beautiful gold and cream costume instead of red dresses and wigs!)



Allie had 3 dances . . . the jazz pictures turned out horrible. . . I didn't get a clear one of her in that one (thus that note about videoing and photographing at the same time!) She did a tap routine to "hello Texas" . . .and loved the "cowgirl" costume that went with it. This isn't the clearest picture . .. is hard getting action shots in the lighting they use.The next one is her ballet. . . she is the one in the back row. . . wasn't at a good angle to get shots of just her. .. but look at that form!

No comments: