It's summer . . .I haven't posted in a long time! We've birthday partied, overnight camped, farm camp, swim lessons (twice), gone to the neighborhood pool, cheer camp . . .and more!
I'm going to post a series of posts about the last months. Mostly pictures.
Before that . . .can I just say, I had to laugh when I got the letter from my alma mater today asking for $55 for a curriculum lab chair on up to $1700 for a conference table. And I wanna know what kind of instructor desks they're putting in that they're asking $1250 for each one! That's nothing like the desk I had at the college I taught at, I'll tell you that much!
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got the same letter! What?? I'm trying to save money NOW so my kids can go to that freakin' college w/o being in debt for the rest of their lives and you want me to pay YOU a $1000 for a desk???
I feel so much better now! Thanks for letting me rant & rave on your blog. :-)
CP
Post a Comment