I got an email today letting me know I won this for leaving a comment on Making Memories "give us your top 5 for a Christmas Wish List" post on their blog. Those who know me, know I love 2 scrapbooking companies in particular . . .Making Memories and Bazzill. I was thrilled to win this little tool. I'd seen it at Terri's Store and was itching to buy it! So THANKS! Making Memories.
Another little link for you . . .Andy's brother (OOPS . . .had to edit this as I first told you that Andy had a small part! Andy's never had any part of any TV show) had a small part in the TV show "Dark Justice" many years ago. . . . he played Dennis on this episode (I *think* this link will get you there). Signed onto AOL today and there was a link to a blip about Eric's time as a bad boy motorcycle dude. You see "Dennis" in the first scene after the opening credits.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! Your brother in law is famous. Way cool that he had a spot in the t.v. show.
And Happy Girl is right! Add the word lucky and you are spot on. How cool is that? Fun stuff you nabbed, if I do say so myself.
Hi
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I stole the name Alaina from the Mask of Zorro, but I'm not sure how I came up with the spelling though? It must be a popular name, I've heard it alot lately, and your little one too now!
Congrats on your win w/ MM. It's always nice to win random stuff.
Thanks again, and Goodnight. Tara
p.s. I don't recommend the zoo in Phoenix during the summer months, too hot! LOL
Post a Comment