Blue Ribbons . . . .we were notified a little over a week ago that our elementary school was one of the 250 schools nationwide with the designation as a 2006 No Child Left Behind Blue Ribbon School. Yeah us! We're proud of our school for many reasons, and this shows that we've got good reason to be proud! We'll be celebrating through the year. . .will be interesting to see how we do so! The kids have already worn blue to school twice.
Birthdays . . . .one of the reasons I haven't been around. Alaina's party is this upcoming Saturday. We're doing another birthday carnival. Means jump houses, carnival games, popcorn and snow cones. Also means that it's time to get Alaina's costume going. She wants to be a giraffe. I have SIX days to make said giraffe costume, and for the first time . . . .I'll be sewing in a zipper. EEK! Wish me luck!
I made her party invites. . . . last year I used a picture of her in a Snow White costume, then she was Cinderella for her party. This year .. . well, I didn't have a chance to take some costume picture, so I used this one for her invite (her tap costume from this year):
No comments:
Post a Comment