Those of you who blog, ever wonder sometimes who's out there? Sometimes, I really wonder who's checking me out. I've got the regular referring links that I can tell come from blogs I've left comments at, and from 2Peas.
Recently, I've been pulled up on MSN searches for the following things (among others): links for super suppers (twice . . . don't know if someone from Super Suppers is doing weekly checks to see how many times someone's linking to their website or what!), picture of brownie vest with iron on patches on it (hope that gal found it informative that I had a super hard time ironing those suckers on, and I would've rather sewn the things on), and something about children dying in water. Don't know why I was pulled up as the 19th link for that one. . . I must've used the words children, dying and water all in the same post. Was the one dealing with the kids loving the water taxis in Chicago.
For a while there, I was really frightened by some of the referring links it showed. . . until I figured out that people were probably just hitting the "next blog" button and mine was the next blog. Breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't been linked from some of those sites!
But what I can't figure out is this: What's so exciting in my blog that people are emailing the link to other people? Have I been found out by the family and you guys are secretly reading, or what? It can't be that my photography's that great or anything. Or my life is that thrilling.
There you have it. . .ponderings on a Monday night.
I'm working for the big birthday entry for tomorrow.
Alaina will be 4 . . . and she's requested Olive Garden. I probably won't get around to posting said entry until late evening tomorrow night.
And for those who have emailed asking. . . I sent out invites today with the first Apple picture on it.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how do you know who's searched for what?
I'm a huge olive garden fan too!
Excellent choice on the photo. And it always amazes me how many check out the blog, too. I look at my counter and just say..."no WAY!"
I was also wondering how you can check who's visited your blog...???
Alaina has great taste...many happy birthday blessings to her!!
Happy Birthday Alaina!
Don't freak me out like this. Of course, I'm an idiot and when I try to google things from my blog, nothing comes up... so I guess my blog is either invisible, or lost in space. Either way, it makes me feel safe. Hey, at least you are seeing traffic - that's a good thing, right?
Post a Comment