Thursday, October 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Nathanael!

Well, I long hand wrote out my letter to 4 year old Alaina, but it hasn't made it to the blog yet. I had some ankle thing happen last night and i'm not walking so well. .. but didn't want to let this day go by without letting Alaina say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her almost birthday buddy Nathanael. Four years ago yesterday, I handed Andy a list of several people to call, and Nathanael's mom Becky was on it. We'd known each other since before we'd both had our second children in July of 1999. We met on an aol expecting message board and just clicked. Then we ended up due in October 2001 with our thirds.

Andy returned after making calls and said "Becky thinks she's in labor!" Shortly after midnight on October 13, Nathanael was born.

So hey Nathanael . . .Alaina says HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (And don't you know, she giggled when I told her we were going to do this!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is your kid??!!
Alaina- Miss Erin says HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BON ANNIVERSAIRE!!
and, Happy birthday to Nathanael, too!

scrappinmia said...

Awesome picture! Did you take it yourself? What a beautiful girl.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

WOW! That picture is awesome. Look at you Miz PSE Queen of colorization. I'm loving the look on her face and loving the red roses. Happy birthday to Alaina and happy birthday to her birthday bud.

Hey, about that ankle... you take care. That doesn't sound good. I think you know that I'm petitioning God about the law that needs to be made against allowing anything bad to happen to the Momma's? Apparently, God's not listening to me. I'm sorry that you hurt your ankle. I'll talk to him again.