Tuesday, October 04, 2005

On my mind . . .



First of all . . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRI! For those of you who know her (and if you don't but want to anyway), drop her a line. Terri's not gotten with it in the blog world yet (nudge, nudge Terri), so I temporarily added an "email Terri" link to the right sidebar on mine, for easy access. I know several of you gals have her email address, but probably have no clue today's her special day. Terri's got an awesome store in the Tulsa area, that I love shopping at whenever I get a chance. I truly do love it more than the ones here in the Dallas area . . .and that's not a bias opinion!

Hey, Terri, did you know you missed the most common birthday of the year by one day? That's what Sophia posted today.

For scrapbookers, Terri and I don't get it together, photowise when we get together. I think I've mentioned this in a previous email. When we went to CKU, I got 6 shots on my camera of the 2 of us. This was the only one of just the 2 of us. Here's how bad that is . . .the CKU camera dude got TWO of us together! @@ . . .I do have 4 pictures of us with various scrapbooking celebs, with the 5th picture being a duplicate, for some reason. And I know Terri took precious few with her camera that weekend. . . but we just forget to pull out the cameras and snap shots when we're together.

I'm off to see what this holiday shindig is about at ReCollections . . . .don't worry Terri, (or Jamie or Jess) I'm not buying anything. But Jess and Jamie, I went in earlier today to sign up for this evening and I did see they had all that hot new Rob and Bob stuff . .. is that tantalizing you any? {smirk}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEK, I am sorta famous.. LOL Thanks for the great day! :)

Terri

Anonymous said...

Yay for Terri! It's her birthday and I can honestly say that I know her in real life and that she is someone I consider a personal friend - she's one fun lady (bud's not bad either). Happy birthday Terri!

Hugs and prayers to your sister. I'm keeping her in my thoughts and hope all goes well for her. Right now, I'm praying that she finds some peace of mind and comfort to her spirit.