Middle of the night Thursday night, Alaina woke up wheezing. . . bad. Pulled out the nebulizer and spent from 3-4 up with her. I didn't go to bed until 2:30, so you can imagine how much sleep I got on Thursday night! Had to do two more treatments on Friday, she started a temperature and was coughing terribly. Only time her RAD acts up is when she's sick. Then she gave it to me. I've spent the last several days in bed. Mom picked up Alaina last night so I could rest today . . .slept until 1, except for about 45 minutes I got up this morning to get Ian and Allie dressed, fed and to school. And lucky me, I have this lymph node in the crease behind my ear that hurts like heck! Had PA sister take a look, and she says it's part of this infection. {sigh}
So . . .that's what I've been doing. Being sick and working on my mom's mini-scrapbooks of each one of the kids. I usually only have to do one year's worth of pictures, but I'm WAAAYYYY behind, so I have to do the pictures for 2003, on. So far, I've completed 65 6x6 or 5x7 pages. Still have all of 2005 to do (gotta pick pictures out and have them printed), half of Allie's pages and all of Alaina's pages. {sigh} better get working.
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
found your blog via another blog - you know surfing?
sorry to hear that you and your children are sick - hoping all is well soon
you are way ahead of me when it comes to projects - I have yet to do a LO even in the past month or so - kudos to you for getting started
take care and feel better!
heather, HUGS, HUGS, HUGS. Doggone it. I am so sorry that you are sick. I've been AWOL, in case you didn't notice because of the illness (grin), and I am just now finding this out. I hope you are on the mend. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment