Cleaning house (UGH)
Packing up Andy and Allie for their camping trip (meant tons of laundry)
Movies with my mom (Elizabethtown) while Ian was at my sister's and Alaina was at home with my dad
Soccer Game (we tied, {sigh})
A trip to the ER
Sunday afternoon brownie meeting shortly (picture is Allie showing off her stuffed animal as part of their "try-it" badge)

Huge rain storm Monday
Dressing up in costumes for Dance class
Trick or Treating
Yep . . .you read that right, a trip to the ER. Alaina got her thumb closed in a heavy door at Super T and commenced throwing a huge fit that I had a hard time talking her out of. After talking to my sister about how to dx a broken thumb, we decided it was best to take her to the hospital and have them x-ray it. So sis met me at the hospital and took Ian . . . and we hung out at the ER. Shortest ER trip I've ever experienced. We were there about 1 hour! No broken thumb, thank God! Just painful.
Trick or Treating . . . it rained almost the whole day Monday, so I was glad it stopped in time for TorT! My Brother,sil and niece came by, so we could do the annual taking of the halloween pictures.
I'll have pictures posted as soon as blogspot stops causing me grief!
2 comments:
oh dear...the ER! Man oh man...we just can't catch a break! Glad all is well!
You are kidding - she hurt her thumb at Target? I'll bet the Target people were all over that. I'm glad it wasn't broken, but ouch, poor thing. Where on earth are they going camping? Don't you Texans know it is almost winter? YAY on the movie, you deserved that.
Post a Comment