First attempt was to change this photo's background to an all black background:

It turned out fairly well, except I didn't notice the light spots at the bottom of the pic (gotta remember to scroll down!)

Then I decided to try and take this one from a pink background to a white one:


This one didn't go so well. I used the dodge tool and played with the hard edges and the soft edges. Her legs and arms just don't look right! The left side was done with the soft tool, and the right with the hard tool. Left definitely looks better, but i still need some practice on this one! And then there's that smudge on the right hand side. . . it looks like you've got it all, but just doesn't end up that way.
Guess I'll keep practicing!
1 comment:
Crud! You are already better than me at the PSE thing. I don't have a clue how to do that background thing. Nope, I'm clueless.
I love these pictures and if if this is what you can do "just playing around" then I can't wait to see what happens when you've got these techniques perfected.
Post a Comment