New meds . . .. upside, not as many migraines (YEA!). Downside. . . not as much sleep either. The past 5 weeks, I've been a whirlwind of nocturnal energy. Thus the 4:30 am wrapping spree one night. Lately, I've been using that time to clean . . .don't know what little cleaning monster got into me, but it was about time! I've spent 3 late, late, late nights going through kids' memorabilia, endless scrapbook magazines, Gymboree clothes that need to be ebayed, countless books and the like. Now if I can just get the Christmas tree down!
Talked to dr. and he's changing the dosaging. . . but who knows how long that will take to adjust my sleeping schedule! So next couple of nights, I'll be in the scrapbook room, working on some layouts that are percolating in my head, and perhaps start a Chatterbox entry.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhhh...cbx entry...how ambitious of you :) I've wanted to do one every year...but I never have a brilliant idea!
I'm an insomniac lately too. I attributed it to jet lag for the first week of my problems, then I chalked it up to feeling ill. Now, I have no clue as to why I can't sleep. All I know is that it is still morning and I already need a nap. 3 hours of sleep is NOT enough. And unlike you, I do NOT turn into Miz Productivity when I can't sleep. Nope, I just lay there and get mad.
Post a Comment