
Here's Alaina giving you a friendly wave. We told her to get some shoes on to go outside to play on Saturday. Here's what she came down wearing. . . .a few of her favorite things. The infamous red boots, her favorite pair of pants (she calls them giraffe pants, because she's a giraffe nut; but they're really leopard) with the matching sweater. Then for a special touch, her favorite summer dress. And yes, we did let her go out in the backyard this way.

I looked out the window one night last week and saw this view. I loved it, and have been looking to photograph the sky at this time of night for a project I'm working on. Unfortunately, I couldn't shoot over the houses. {sigh} will keep trying.
A few of my favorite things:
the iPod . .. it's quickly becoming an addiction. While working in the scraproom this weekend, I listened to a whole audiobook.
beef fajitas from On The Border. . . as long as I ask for the beef and the onions well done.
The Motive by John Lescroart I love this guy's books. I usually like it when an author takes the same character (or 2. . . here) and writes several books with them. Seems to give the character more depth.
The movies . . . my friend Erin took me to dinner and a movie (Last Holiday) to celebrate my birthday. We laughed and laughed through it. It's always great to spend time with a good friend.
Chatterbox Chalet and Holiday Lodge papers . . . YUMMY! I got some late last week in the mail and I'm in love! If you haven't checked out Chatterbox's sneak peeks . . .go, quickly, to their website (www.chatterboxinc.com) and check those things out! Oh, they have some journaling embellishment boxes that look AWESOME, several new rooms, transparencies. . .and more!
Okay, off to watch an evening of DVR'ed TV.
2 comments:
Hey, girl! Just popping by to say HI! :) And you're right...those CBX papers are MUST HAVES!
Jen :)
This is the picture I've been dying to see. How perfect is that? She cracks me up. The boots, the pants, the summer dress, and the wave. She is absolutely precious (and quite precoscious). I love this. Love, love, love it. She makes me smile.
Post a Comment