We had to do action shots for my last class. He wanted both showing movement and freezing movement. I took in about 12 . . .some new, some old. The second and third ones here are ones I took at soccer practice last week. First was from Princesses on Ice in November. He really liked the Belle one and the one of Alaina running . . .and said I'd gotten down the perfect timing with the soccer pictures.



In other news . .. finished a big project, that took up a great deal of my free time. Took Andy to Bob's Friday for his birthday (we've never been to Bob's twice in 14 days!) and to see Firewall.
We've had the cold/sinus infection stuff around here. Would be why I haven't posted.
Oh, and the latest Alaina-ism . . .she told me today she was "going out of my mind!" tehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment