Wednesday, February 22, 2006

PSA for the day

After calling the same unnamed (for fear of who it would bring to my blog! I made that mistake one time when using another word for "unclothed" when speaking of art . . .got the weirdo comments in droves!) catalog THREE times to have my name removed from their list (who knows where they bought it from! Domestications?), I've found this wonderful little form. It's the Form 1500 at the post office . . .and everyone needs this little gem! The Supreme Court did a good thing . . .making sure we could decide what fit the description for the usage of this form, and didn't leave it up to the USPS. You can say you don't want a golf catalog if you want to . . .and the USPS can't argue you on it!

I'm personally looking forward to being able to start criminal or civil sanctions against the above said company if I get another one of their catalogs! There are just some catalogs I feel should be REQUESTED and not just sent to because the company bought your info.

In other happenings . . .did you know that you can do modern dance with the song "Old Time Religion"? tehehe . . . I saw it in action last night with Alaina!

Ian took the TAKS yesterday . . .. from what I asked him, his content sounded like it was well thought out. I'm just hoping he used his best handwriting! And Allison's reading Little House books by herself! YIPPEE . . . .she was stunned last week to learn that there was a TV show as well! tehehe

No comments: