Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Little Trip

I seem to be averaging blogging about 1 time a week . . .means my readership has gone down from 7 to 2! And those people don't check often! {smirk} Things have been wild around here. We got news last week that I'd get to accompany Andy on a business trip. Never done that before. Never had the guts to even think of asking Mom and Dad to take care of all 3 of the kids for multiple days. But when I saw this place I couldn't resist! We're only staying there one or 2 days (right now, just 1 night. . . hoping for a cancellation), then we're moving on to the site of where his meetings are. I'm a happy gal! Of course, this has lead to much frenzy . . . over an hour at the PO getting a passport, massive cleaning of the house, as Mom and Dad will be staying here, not to mention just the normal things I do. Hoping to get caught up sometime before I leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOO!!! Have fun, fun, fun!!!!
Carol

Jamie said...

how cool! I wanna go on a business trip like that...i'm definitely not taggin along with Cory to India though!