Allie had her PTA program last night. We got there 45 minutes early . . . .we were still 1/2 way back and pretty much couldn't see! Apparently, you gotta show up about 2 hours in advance to get a spot where you can see! Irritated the heck out of me today when I found out one of said moms didn't send her dd to school yesterday because she was THROWING UP . . .yet brought her last night to the program. And the kid's still sick enough to not come back today??? Oh, I better step off that soapbox before I get all the way on! I sent Ian to go up front with the camcorder and get some video. Not sure how well a 9 yr. old can shoot video . . .haven't checked it out yet. Alaina and I went back today to actually be able to see the program and take some pics. Here are a couple of very cropped pictures of Allie. . .cropped all her friends out of them.


They did a sealife themed program. The first pic is her screaming in fright when the tiger shark "swims" out. The second is her "peace out" stance that they did at the end of one of their hip-hoppy sounding songs. These were the best photos I've gotten, lighting wise and no red-eye, in the 5 years I've been taking pics in that cafeteria!
1 comment:
I have enjoyed visiting your blog since letting me know about it from your Christmas letter. Hope you enjoy your trip with Andy.
I saw your link to What A Girl Wants novel. I picked it up from the library and read it this week. A funny one.
Have a great weekend.
Erin Hughes
Post a Comment