First, before I forget. .. Erin H, I tried to respond to the comment you left, and I can't find your email address anywhere. I know I have the ACU friends list somewhere on the computer, but have no idea where!
Okay . . . .so I'm headed out in about 20 minutes to drop the kids and the van off at Andy's work .. . then I'm headed to the airport and out to see Terri! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO . . .we're headed to Joplin tomorrow for a scrapbook retreat. I can't wait! Heck, it's hard to pack for an airplane trip and something like this! I preplanned some things, but it's not all preplanned, and I know there are all sorts of embellishments I'll wish I had.
And I apologize in advance to Terri . . .who can't see Survivor at her regular viewing time because of my flight schedule! Sorry! I'll watch it with you.
Have a great weekend!
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment