Thursday, February 09, 2006

A shortie . . .

Don't have a lot of time. Since my last post, I've taken more pictures, received Girl scout cookies (if you ordered, I'll be emailing you soon!), made a trip to Arkansas, and followed a UPS man through a shopping center! Yep, I was soooooo trying to avoid a mailboxes, etc I've had a box to be returned in my van for a week! Saw a brown truck from across the parking lot and winded and stalked until I got the UPS guy. Mission accomplished! Alaina's home with a virus today, I have tutu's to finish, gotta take some pics with said tutu's then it's time for Photography class! I just wanted to stop and take a minute to post. . ..

2 comments:

Jamie said...

sorry about the virus! I so hate when they are sick...especially on school days! I started my tutu but i need more material...wal-mart was out! I am going to joanns and HL tomorrow {40% off coupon online} so i'll pick some up at one of those hopefully! How's the class coming?

Anonymous said...

You stalked the UPS guy? That is funny. And, Heather, this is so sad, I've been awol for such a long time that I didn't even know that you were taking a photography class. Is is good? I wanna know what you are learning.