And it's groundhog day. Allison came home and informed me that Phil says we'll have an early spring. Has he checked out the weather here???? Each year, I've planned on taking pictures of one or more of the kids checking out their shadows. I remembered this year, there was snow. . . figured there'd be a great picture opportunity with Alaina. Results . . .not so great. The kids have been passing around some stomach virus and Alaina. . . she was a little green around the gills and NOT her usual social self.
Which leads to the 3rd set of pictures I'd thought would get taken today. Allison was supposed to dance at the basketball game this evening with the high school drill team. I took Allison and Isabel (my neice), got them all squared away with their drill team buddy (btw, the daughter of the teacher Ian had in second grade) and went up to the stands with some other parents from church. About 15 minutes into the game, I'm hunted down . . . .Allison's sick too. {sigh} Take her home, deposit her with Andy, then back to get Isabel . . .missed her dancing by about a minute. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment