You gotta understand this place . . . it's $450 to have a party (up to 30 girls. . . .what a bargain) where you do hair, have a facial mask, sing karoake, and have cake/open gifts. The girls had a great time, just not in my party $ league!
The place has a pink limo . . . a hot pink limo. A $125 per hour hot pink limo. I walked into the store Sunday, looked around and someone came up to me and asked if I was waiting for the limo. I'm thinking, "WHY would I be waiting for the $125 limo?" and responded no. At that point she explained they were doing free limo rides around the block and doing some drawings. The girls were THRILLED to be in the hot pink limo. Guessing we won no drawing. Oh well.
Allison's Brownie troop has "Brownie Bear" She gets to stay with you from the time you host a meeting until the next meeting time. You're supposed to get your picture with Brownie somewhere different and the girls have to guess where you're at. I was having a hard time figuring out what we were going to do. Our days consist of soccer and dance! I sent Andy home for Brownie and my camera. . . got the Sweet and Sassy girls to let me slip her back into the limo and took this:
Then this one to show if no one guesses:
No comments:
Post a Comment