Monday, July 25, 2005

Packing or Scrapping?

Okay, so we're leaving soon on the mammoth trip and I *should* be packing, cleaning, washing clothes, etc. What am I doing instead? Well, my box from Stampington arrived today, and i'm making a purse for Alaina's room like the one in Donna Downey's Photo Decor book. ROFL I've got my priorities in order, don't I? I've been waiting for this little paper mache purse since June 29th when I ordered it (It got lost in the mail the first time and they had to ship it again).

I'll post pics when I get it done.

Off to finish. Then I'll go clean, and wash, and pack, and . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love new scrap supplies, I think I'm obsessed with them actually! Hope to see your creations :)

Anonymous said...

mammoth trip? where ya goin'?

Can't wait to see how the purse turns out! I loved the idea when I saw it in Donna's book. I'm sure I'll end up doing one for Gabi. I'm ready to sell the house so I can make a mess in my scrap room again. LOL