Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sometimes, I love my house!

Shocks some of you, I know! I've been talking about getting this house ready to move for almost a year. But then you have nights like tonight. When the fireworks start. I don't mean a big huge fight. I mean fireworks. . . at the Ballpark. . .and we all gather in the front yard and get a free display. Fireworks for us don't mean it's the 4th of July, it means the Frisco Roughriders have decided to bestow a colorful gift on us! This season, every Friday night home game is a beautiful gift to see. Why we gone a gift this Wednesday night, I don't know! I need to have the tripod handy next time so I can get crisp pictures. . .but for tonight, you guys get to see what happens when this gal takes 46 pictures in 5 minutes time! ROFL







Ian liked all the pictures like this. They did make for some wierd effects. I'd be irritated if this were the only time this year I'd get fireworks pics, but I figure I'll get another chance in the next couple days!

4 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

Really nice fireworks!

Jennifer Stewart said...

Ooooh, love the fireworks photos!! :) And HAHA @ your comment on my blog about the stamps. Heeeheee...just blame me!

Anonymous said...

cool shots!

So, when are you going to get the house up for sale and move north? LOL

Anonymous said...

we live close enough to a regional park that has a baseball field. LOVE opening the windows at night in the Spring and listening to the games! what a way to fall asleep!! (too bad they don't have fireworks like yours! lol!)