Sunday, October 09, 2005

Help me choose . . .

I need to get some invites our for Alaina's birthday party. They need to go out in Tuesday's mail and to preschool on Tuesday, so tomorrow's the day to print the pics and make the invites. Never mind that I don't have an idea for the invites yet, I need to pick the picture. She licks her lips a lot, so come the fall, she has this unsightly red spot under her lips every year. {sigh} . . .and I don't think I know cloning techniques to make it look natural. This was my favorite picture, but the red spot looks so obvious. . .at least to me (there on the L side of the pic, her R side):
To me, the B/W didn't make it look much better . . . .

I shot some with an apple too . . . it covers the red spot, which wasn't my original intention . . . .

This was my favorite apple picture, but Andy said he thought her face was too dark . . .

I think it shows the desire for the apple and all . . .tehehe.

Anyway, anyone have any opinions/suggestions/helpful hints? HELP!

We've decided to do a little fall festival/costume party thing. Hoping to be able to rent a bounce house at this late date . . .we'll see. And we have enough family nearby (plus learned last night that in-laws planned on coming in that weekend) to man booths for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Erin votes for the first apple picture. I like the 'desire' one, too, but it is a bit too dark. Have fun!!

Kenny said...

I also vote for the first apple picture but I love the expression on the desire one, too. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Well, what did you decide?

Connie

Anonymous said...

Ah crud, I'm too late to cast my vote. I stayed off the computer (self imposed punishment for over indulging last week), and now I missed out on the fun. I vote for the first apple picture. Too late, I know, but I thought I'd cast a vote anyways.

How's it going on the bounce house? I'm hoping that you find one because that would make for an awesome party.