Friday, November 18, 2005

Been Working . . .

Even though I've been sick most of this week, I've been trying to complete some projects that needed to get done.

I've now done 131 5x7, 6x6, or 7x7 pages for my mom's books. All I have left is to get pictures from this year printed, work on the books, and I'll be done. I have all the pages journaled, page covered . .. ready to go. I've got until Dec 10 to finish the rest.

Then I had some pictures a friend sent me from her trip near Beslan last year. She is a crisis counselor for a (some?) school districts and after that horrible school shooting last year, she went on a trip to share experiences, help prepare the counselors there in Beslan. I was so proud of her and her work. I had the whole album almost completed (except the covers and the pictures) and I lost it. I'm sure it's here somewhere . .. unless it was in a bag I sold in a lss garage sale last month! One of the classes I took at CKU-A from Chatterbox taught this album.

Hey, Connie. . . if you're reading, don't look any further! Be surprised when it shows up in your mailbox.

I created an entire second album this week . . .and like it better. I have the newer Sun Room papers in it, used wood frames/tags, I just like the way this one turned out. Here's the cover for it:



I have a few more pictures of this album Here. (Look Jamie and Jess, I finally started my challenge blog!)

2 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

WOW! You have been busy, woman! How wonderful :) Love that album cover..so beautiful!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Wait... why can't I leave a message on the page with the album photos? Weird. Anyways. HELLO! How stinkin' busy are you. Did I just read that you made a triple digit number of pages? You are my hero. I want to come scrap with you so some of your greatness can rub off on me. I'm in love with what you have shown. That CBX is awesome, as are the photos. I guess this means you are feeling better?