It's not so easy getting good pics of the 3 kids . . .at the same time. I would really love to know how to cut and paste a head so that it looked totally realistic!
Here are a few of the "rejects" . . . you'll have to wait for your Christmas card to see the winner!




In other news . . . .the "Griswald" families already have their yards full of decorations . .. in fact, some of them were fully decorated before Thanksgiving. We'll see if our decorations make it up this weekend.
So, plans are that every day of December (prior to Christmas, that is!), I'll share with you one of my favorite Christmas songs and a photo of a yard somewhere within 20 minutes of me (Hey, Erin . . .when are we going to make our annual car drive looking for the most "Griswaldy" house???)
And speaking of every day before Christmas, I have a pocket advent calendar that I need to fill with one activity per day for us to do . . . .HELP! Anyone have any ideas???
2 comments:
Long live the Griswolds! I can't wait for our Griswold hunt! Email or call- we'll set it up!
Oh yeah! This is going to be good. I can't wait to see your daily Griswald photos.
Picture #3 is my favorite. To me, that is NOT a reject at all. I'm in love with that photo. Nice job.
Did I mention to you that San Antonio is my all time favorite city in the U.S.? Well... actually, it ties with NYC, but that just a small detail.
Post a Comment