Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dead On . ..

You know, these internet personality things rarely get me right. I think, in part, because I never like the answers I have to choose from. This one, however, nailed it!

You Are Likely a Second Born
At your darkest moments, you feel inadequate.At work and school. you do best when you're evaluating.When you love someone, you offer them constructive criticism.
In friendship, you tend to give a lot of feedback - positive and negative.Your ideal careers are: accounting, banking, art, carpentry, decorating, teaching, and writing novels.You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.


Yep, I feel inadequate when I'm not doing well emotionally. ROFL . . work was school, and I evaluated all the time. Friendship . . . yep, perhaps I give too much feedback sometimes!

Even the ideal careers merged all parts of my major: I was a secondary ed major with emphasis in business (loved the accounting part) and English (writing novels). Guess I'll leave my mark with scrapbooking, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to take those test, for fear that they will point out something bad that I've conveniently missed about myself. I do think your test results are a good reflection on your overall personality (from what I know of you).