Monday, July 31, 2006

We interrupt this blog for . . .

a mindless wondering from Heather's brain.

So, in the last few weeks, I've just totally dug "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. Not sure where I heard it. . . I wanted to download this random song about "pages of your life still to be written" at the same time I was looking for some specific Christian songs I'd heard on the radio. Now, not sure if it's ever been on the Christian radio or not . .. . but that was my subtext. I finally figured out what the song was and who sang it when I came across some concert on some channel with Nick Lashay. They were going to commercial break and had this chick singing "the song". Then the song showed up on So You Think You Can Dance. Downloaded the song while I still remembered what it was.

Tonight, the girls were watching a movie. . . Ice Princess . . and at the end of it . . . you got it . . .Unwritten! ROFL I just started to giggle at that. Some song I'd paid no attention to a year (and more) ago, I'd spent several weeks trying to find out what it was . . .then I found out I had it in my house already!

Another downloading side note. . . some of you may remember this post where I mentioned the Backyardigans. They've done it again. Another CD full of music from the show! That got downloaded last week, along with a couple of Eddie Coker CDs. Checking out his schedule.. . and I can see we'll be joining my niece for a showing this fall. We love this guy . . .he makes me say "I am the happy one!" as we all do the "Woo-woo Dance" (yes, our kids actually do this at school . . we know all of Eddie's choreography!). There's 3 of his CDs on iTunes. And, apparently, you can find him on Chuck E. Cheese screens all over the country.

Okay . . .end of the mindless wonderings of Heather!

1 comment:

scrappinmia said...

How funny! I love, love that song!!!