Wednesday, September 14, 2005

They Said a Bad Word!

Alaina was watching 3-2-1 Penguins this morning, and all of the sudden she came up and said "Mom, they just said a bad word!" "What was it Alaina?" .. . of course, she refused to tell me. That would be saying one herself. I couldn't imagine what she would've thought it was. . . it's made by the same people who make VeggieTales! I asked again, and she said "It's spelled S-U-P." "Sup?" Thinking maybe she's offended by rapper talk. "No Mom!" "I don't think you spelled it quite right Alaina, why don't you try again." I'm doing this for my own amusement. . . she's not even four. The kid can't spell. tehehe "Okay, maybe it was T-U-V." "Tuv? Are you sure?" She responded with a growl and leaned in and whispered "Dumb . . .Mom, they said dumb!" By that point, she was fed up with me and my obvious lack of spelling skills and stomped back off to the couch to watch the rest of the show with the bad talkers.

1 comment:

Life's A Dance You Learn As You Go... said...

Thats really cute. It may not fit into the book of "bad words" but at least she knew it was bad to tell someone they are dumb...she's a smart cookie....=)