Went to Ian's first soccer game tonight. The Jaguars (orange team in photos) won 3-1. I took 74 pictures. With the digital camera, it's not a big deal to take pictures of everyone. So I took, and took, and took. . . and that was just the second half of the game. First half, I was late (girls had dance and then had to get them some dinner). I got some great action pictures. . . just not of Ian! Here are a couple of samples of the action shots I got of Ian:


In the first one, that big house is as clear as a bell . . .Ian's kinda fuzzy. tehehe . . .in the second one, fuzzy's an understatement! ROFL. And I got some great shots of Ian standing around (his expression after the Red Tornadoes scored their one goal of the evening) :

But no great action shots of him. But got great ones of the other boys. {sigh} Next time, I'll have to concentrate less on the other kids, and more on Ian!
2 comments:
Oh MAN! I feel your pain. I've blogged about this too. Taking sports pictures is such a challenge. I spoke with the guy at the camera store this week and he told me to focus on the action using auto focus, and then quickly switch to manual focus before taking the shot. That tip did make a difference for me. Maybe you could try that?
OH man! I hope I don't have problems with mine...I guess I have 8 games to get it right :)
Post a Comment