About 6 weeks ago, Allie told me she was going to be a horse for Halloween. I spent several weeks looking *everywhere* for one, even looking online, to no avail. {sigh} There just wasn't one to be found. I convinced her that they just didn't exist. She accepted that answer . . . until we went to the ballet in our city. They did Cinderella. . . and you know what that means! There were horses pulling that darned carriage! She turned and looked at me and said "HORSES! You can MAKE one." ARGHHHHH!
So I asked around and found out how to make one. I had to make some modifications, because they'd ordered most of the costume, and I just didn't have that kind of time.
So I spent this afternoon making her horse costume, so she could wear it to her dance class tonight. Here are the results. I might have to do some fixing, you can hardly see her horse ears.


See that expert hood sewing? ROFL
3 comments:
WOW! Look at you! SuperMom. The costume looks fab. I can tell by the look on her face that she is very pleased with the results. She is a pretty little pony. GREAT WORK!
love the costume! very cute!
Looks like a great horse to me! I'm impressed! And whatever makes her happy works, right! Good for you going to such effort! Have a great night!
Sophia
Post a Comment