Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek for you . . . . this is part of one of the holiday displays you'll be seeing in the upcoming month. These people live a couple doors down from me, and the street is clogged for most of the month as people come by to see what he did this year. Andy always complains about the amount of time this guy has in the garage . . . he's made ALL of his Christmas display stuff, he has built at least 2 go-carts. I keep reminding Andy that the guy's got no kids. Well, a couple days ago one of my other neighbors told me his wife's expecting. Andy laughed with glee!



And the latest Alaina story . . . .

She was wearing one of her pairs of sunglasses on Monday night when we went out to eat with my parents. Mom and Andy were telling her she looked like a star.

Her response: "I don't wanna be a star . . . .I wanna be an action figure!"

Andy laughed and told her you had to be a movie star, THEN you'd get an action figure.

So last night, I said "Who are you?"

She responded "I am that grown up you are after the movie star!"

Tehehe . . . kid cracks me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You are kidding me. That monstrosity is a few doors down from your house? What the heck is up with the arched ACME thingie? That is so unholiday like. I'm cracking up.

Alaina cracks me up. I'd like to be in her brain for just one day. Can you imagine what *that* would be like? The thought alone entertains me.

Jamie said...

I might have to know where you actually live...Jake is fascinated with x-mas lights this year. We've actually already been out one night looking for them! I guess we just didn't drive far enough!