Pulled an all nighter last night cleaning and getting everything organized so that it would look all nice and pretty for the gals who came over today to learn how to put comp books together for a ladies' day at the church in 9 days. Here's a shot of the finished product, along with a close up of what's on my worktable. . .yes, that's a green finger! Allie sits on my second stool in the afternoons and reads books to me, and she uses that thing as her reading pointer!


We decided to do all the furniture from IKEA, except for the computer desk chair. . .haven't found one I like yet. But here's the Expedit shelving unit, and scary . .. it's pretty much full of stuff. I know I could fit more in, but I don't want it to look crammed in there. All the red accents, except the red photo boxes, came from target, as did the clear boxes. I got 'em on a slight clearance. YIPEE!


The baskets came from IKEA . .. . I have my 12x12 patterned paper in them, all my document boxes with foam stamps in them, chipboard alphabets, mini albums. All those CH embellie boxes are full of ribbon, with the flat sides having MM rub-ons in them. The IKEA tin boxes have all sorts of embellishments in them, and one of them has my desktop essential kit in it. You'll see I gave up on getting all my ribbon in the CH totes and finally decided to put the rest of it in jars. . . along with other embellishments. . . . think I have enough Heidi Grace embellies? @@


This last picture is for G . . . go ahead and laugh! This is my stamp collection shelf. My
WSD box with my stamps I've ordered from them, my huge Heidi Swapp Stamps, and my
Technique Tuesday carrier full of stamps, inks, cleaners, etc. And yes, that is in addition to all my foam stamps. Yes G, I did what I said I wasn't going to do! Go ahead and laugh away. . . . I can't wait to start creating in this room!
3 comments:
I saw that stamp stuff. Mrs. ohh I'm never gonna buy any stamps. ROFL I am sooooo green with envy over that pretty room. Come do mine now please?!?!?
G.
I love the room! Do your 12X12 albums fit in those shelves?
Abbey (Jamie's Sister)
WOW! That's all I have to say about that!
Post a Comment