So, instead of this wonderful gushing post about how much of my Christmas list (well, the one in my head anyway. .. . haven't written anything down), here is a house that makes me giggle.

Looks pretty normal in the dark, right? See those glowing things in the weird trees (they put horrible looking skeletons in these trees for halloween). Take a closer look at this picture taken in the daytime.

The 2 circles to the right (How cool am I? I finally figured out how to draw circles!) Those are Santa heads in the trees. The circle to the left . . .another Santa trying to get in the window. And then here's the view you can't see at night . . .this is to the left of the breaking and entering Santa.

TWO more Santa. . .they gotta be more thieving Santas (see yesterday's post) . . . look how skinny they are! No way is that the real thing. You'd think people were trying to say something about the neighborhood . . .really we don't have many break-ins. I'm not sure what store you buy these at.
Okay .. . tomorrow, a house I really like. I promise.
1 comment:
3 things:
1. YOU CAN'T GET SICK!
2. How cool are you to be able to draw circles in your photo editing program. You gotta know I'm going to be asking you how you did that.
3. I snorted, and then spewed when I saw these santas. OH MY GOSH. It's almost freaky how these people decorated. So far, this is the weirdest one you have posted yet. Very funny and festive in an odd sort of way. You crack me up. I can imagine you driving around town with your camera taking pictures of all these oddities! The image of you doing that makes me smile.
Post a Comment