Monday, December 12, 2005

Will Continue Soon . . .

I've been swamped since the 8th, which is why there haven't been any updates. This is one of the things I've been working on:


I've burned a total of 12 CDs full of pictures (2 copies of each one) . .. after organizing them. I still have a ton to do, but wanted to get as much as I could done last weekend.

Plus we had Mom's birthday, movie day on Saturday, headache for me on Sunday plus 2 kids have been sick! ARGH

Tonight, we're going out with my friend Erin to hunt down this year's best and brightest Christmas displays. I'll be back with pictures.

2 comments:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Heather love what you did with your photo CD's. Much nicer than a black Sharpie *smiles*

Anonymous said...

Okay, how cool are you? Those are freaking amazing. Seriously, I want to be your neighbor so that you can teach me all of your tricks, and then we could just play all day. Dare I admit that I wish you would have done this sooner so that I could copy and lift the idea? I will be tucking this little tidbit away for future reference, and when I'm ready to get organized and snazzy, I'm calling you so that you can give me a tutorial. Nice work... now wonder you have been busy. WOW, WOW, WOW!