It's been a week since my last post (feel like I should start that with "Hi, my name is Heather and I'm an internetaholic!"). And I'm afraid this is going to be a "things that bug me" post.
Ian's in the 4th grade, and we're again having the "I can't remember to bring home my homework" issue. ARGH! I can't deal with this until he graduates from HS! Last year we took away everything that was plug-in-able every time he did (for the day). . . didn't seem to bother him. This year, we're making him go to be 15 minutes earlier for each day of the week he forgets something, starting today. He remembered his work today. We'll see if this works.
Well, we're going to start the painting this weekend. . .. hopefully, by Monday or Tuesday, I'll have a mostly completed scraproom .. . . Here's hoping. Means the room will get worse before it gets better and the house will be torn up. UGH.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment