Tuesday, August 23, 2005

TAG!!!

Tag! I've been tagged . .. well actually, I was tagged way back on Aug. 16th, but haven't gotten around to playing along until now. But I was tagged and I said I'd be compliant. Idiosyncrasy: structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your idiosyncrasies. Then, tag 5 people if you want.... 1. I get up, get the kids ready for school, then go back to sleep. . . .wastes me a lot of morning time, but I do it almost every day. 2. Mr. Pibb is NOT the same thing as Dr. Pepper. . . .it didn't earn it's doctorate for a reason, right!?!?!?! 3. I'll wash and dry laundry all day long, but please, please, please don't ask me to hang it up! 4. I eat black eyed peas with lasagna . . .not on top of it or anything. . . but as a side dish. which leads me to 5. My food cannot touch. If all the dishes in our house were those little divided melamine plates we used for the kids when they were little, I'd be a happy woman! tehehe Please excuse my wierd listing abilities, or lack thereof, today . . . I can't seem to hit the return key! Anyone know what's up with that??? Okay, as for people to tag, well my other dear friend Becky, Jamie. If there's anyone else out there who catches this, LMK and I'll come and read your tagged list.

No comments: