Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nic, this one's for you . . .


I had to post this pic to show Nic that she could have it worse off in the kiddie hairdo department! tehehe

See what happens when you're a nice mom and you give your kiddo a little catsup for "dipping sauce"?

No, this is not one of those internet myths like the picture of the 2 kids with marker drawings all over them titled "Why you shouldn't leave dad home alone with the kids".

This is Alaina when she was about 15 or 16 months old. See that grimy little hand? See that smile of glee? She did that 'do all by herself and she was darned proud of it!

Took 3 hairwashings to get all that catsup out of her hair. And it really wasn't that much catsup to begin with . .. she just rubbed it in real well.

That was the last time I let the kids eat while I was fixing dinner for Andy and I!

Totally forgot about these pictures until today. I'll have to do something with them. Thanks Nic!

4 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I found your blog on the sahm thing and i liked it. I just now allowed my 6 year to us dipping sauce that is a mess. however it does make for an addorable picture.

nic said...

hehehehe go Alaina!! Yea babeeee!!
Hey Heather - try putting her to nap with that catsup hair THEN we will see who has the worse hair! lol. Actually i have no idea what Catsup is, but hey, I'm sure I'd make a good layout... lol

thanks for posting the pic!
Nic

Life's A Dance You Learn As You Go... said...

She's quite a little number...that Alaina...what a cutie...even with dipping sauce from head to toe....

Jennifer Stewart said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! ICK @ all that ketchup! (and I say ketchup, not catsup, lol..sorry!) How fun to have these pictures to laugh about it now :)

Jennifer