Thursday, August 11, 2005

We're home!

We made it home. .. . we took less than 5 hours to make our trip back to the Dallas area. We stopped by mom and dad's for a visit (had to bypass our house to do that, but had to drop off a check from a car mom and dad sold in Arkansas, some tomatoes, and eat dinner). The kids were so glad to see Mimi and Dad-Dad and vice versa. And I was so glad to be HOME. I've loved the time we've had. . . .but I'm glad to be home!

We have a whirlwind 3 days to get ready for school . . ..haircuts, meet the teacher, unpack, laundry.

I'll get pictures posted to my long, yammering entries soon.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So glad you're back! And now I have you to keep me up to date on the scrapbook world :)