Well, we decided to turn the Dining Room into a scrap studio/second computer area so that (1) the kids have someplace to house their computer that their Aunt Brooke gave them and (2) I don't have to run up and down the stairs a million times when I scrapbook. Right now all my scrapping stuff is in my closet, AKA "Heather's Scrapbook Emporium" as lovingly called by some of my friends.
So, now it's a matter of what to do. I know I want this storage unit from IKEA. But I haven't found a workspace I really like. Anyone have any ideas? I know a lot of people go to Pottery Barn or IKEA to get it. . . I'd like something good and study and that won't wobble.. . like those tables from SAMS.
Thinking I might paint the room a sage-y green . . . will go with the paint in the living room . . . .and when we're ready to show the house, should work for a dining room, right? Hmmmm . . . . what does green do for you digestively?
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&productId=15034&langId=-1&parentCats=10106*10196
Is this too small for a computer desk for your kids? It's so cute! I wonder if it comes in big people size?
I had a green bedroom for years and I loved it! I'm a huge IKEA fan, but that's because I didn't even know Pottery Barn existed till a couple months ago. That wall unit from IKEA rocks! I have a big shelving unit from there and I have sorted many of my supplies into the white IKEA cardboard storage boxes and it looks so pretty (well ... when they aren't all being used). Good luck, can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment