1. I'm blessed that I know God, that I Believe Him and what He'll do in my life (the peaceful blue sky and fluffy clouds .. . just seems like a message from God to me. This pic was taken somewhere between Claremore and Joplin).2. I'm blessed that I have a husband that works hard to love and provide for our family, and therefore allows me to stay at home with the kids.
3. I'm blessed with three beautiful, healthy children. So easy to take this one for granted sometimes. . . all I have to do is take myself back to the time when we were testing Alaina for CF, etc and those times when I was terrified we wouldn't get her to the hospital before she stopped breathing and I realize again how blessed I truly am.
4. I'm blessed to have all of my family nearby, and so willing to help out with the kids during my frequent migraine episodes. How I'd make it through without them, I don't know. . . hope I never have to find out.
5. I'm blessed to have great friends like Terri (as close to a blog link as we're getting for her!), Gloria,Becky, Erin . .. and so many more. . . . who have been there for me when I've needed them. Either IRL or over the DSL lines.
6. I'm blessed by my church community. . .to have people around me who recognize and want to utilize my talents.
7. I'm blessed by those around me who desire to help me grow in the Lord. What would I do without those spectacular women from whom I've learned so much?
8. I'm blessed to be clothed, and fed, and warm, and safe.
9. I'm blessed to live in America. . . to have so many freedoms -- where to live, where and how to school my children, where to worship, what career I wanted to have, etc.
10. I'm blessed to have that group that's become known as my circle of friends who've travelled in my pocket to so many places and have helped me through many rough patches: Dianne, Shari, Bets, Connie, Nance, Spiln, Pat, and Shorty. Oh man .. . there's never been a stronger group of women. I am truly blessed to have you guys in my life. . .both as a support system, and as an awesome set of role models. God knew what he was doing when he gave me you guys.
4 comments:
great list. i love #1...:o)
I just finished reading the entire first page of your blog. I LOVE this blog and I totally relate to all of your entries. Your list is awesome and I can tell that it was written from the heart. I'm bookmarking you!
Beautiful list. Sounds like we have a common spirit. So nice to "meet" you on my blog. Thanks for sharing your blessings.
Sherry
Thanks for sharing such a heartfelt list. Very inspiring.
Post a Comment